Simone Denny a real Superstar



In this world when we have less good examples, and more trash, one artist continue to share to the world that she has more to offer.
The artist that I am talking about is Simone Denny lead singer of canadian project Love Inc.
I watched her career among the years, and what I saw is to keep to be herself, and is transmitting this message through her music.

Be yourself and shine like a superstar.

By the way the she never contact me to write something about her, but I was amazed how people is reacting to her music... I was very impressed, like her,  when I saw a video with her performance at Reminisce Fest 2017.
The public was thrilled ,and sang with her ... or didn't let her :)
Simone Denny is one a few  examples that world needs to know... and she deserve also more... cause real Superstars are not only the ones with Grammys  or Billboard hits but also a people with the good energy who's sharing whit the public.
So Simone please shine like superstar cause that what you are! And... I mean it!


No comments:

Post a Comment