Alexandra Stan she beat kpop divas - Girls Generation

Romanian singer Alexandra Stan she beat kpop sensation Girls Generation, her recent album Unlocked is no 1 in top dance albums in Japan and #5 in most downloaded albums, competing with kpop divas Girls Generation who are on the same top at no #18 with the album The Best.

Alexandra Stan  
I feel super excited right now, because my new album was just released in and went straight to No1

It's not the only success of Alexandra there, Dance is # 2 in top 40 for about 7 weeks competing with other kpop sensation Sistar and Kara.Alexandra said that her future single will be called "Back to light" and will be released soon.


Few hours left? NO. I prefer to release it now just for my lovely ! Do you agree? Keep in touch with my twitter feed.


No comments:

Post a Comment