Dance



Alexandra Stan is preparing a new video. According to Music channel the singer is filming the  new video for Dance, the new single that will be released soon.

We are going to release in August  a new album, it's for Japan market, and at the end of this summer will be available world wide. It's my first album were i can  express my true feelings as a singer and i'm very proud of the result said Alexandra Stan

The new single Dance and the 2nd single after Thanks for leaving and Cherry Pop, was composed by Alex Cotoi And Mika Moupondo on Fonogram Studios and the video was directed by Khaled Mokhtar

I was in France, in October last year, and I simply sang the chorus of this song, and  wrote the words and that ideea become my new single Dance" Alexandra Stan

The new single will be available in couple of days ...


No comments:

Post a Comment