Maloy exchanged with 18 years old girl


                                              Photo : Maloy
Everyone is the New Year Eve fever including Maloy Lozanes (Shaun Baker, Captain jack). The singer last weekend went to buy some few things for New Year party, but her happy mood  was already deleted by salesman asking her id.
The funny story was shared with her fans on a famous social network :

Bought loads of fireworks yesterday. The cashier looked at me intently & said:
CASHIER: I need to see your ID.
ME: You're joking, right? I assure you, I'm over 18 yrs. old.
CASHIER: Sorry, but I have to be sure. Some teenagers had been trying to masquerade as adults today so they can get away with buying dangerous fireworks.
ME: Really? Okay... (gave her my ID).  
said amused Maloy
 
Recently the singer launched a new single made with her brother, and entitled No Boobs.  It's satirical  song about what's going on in most music videos nowadays. Preview here




No comments:

Post a Comment