Pandora angry on music industry


The Swedish artist posted a message on a famous social network saying that likes and clicks now can be buy it by the labels just to be on top,on top 40 or to get more views, and that cannot reveal the true hard work behind of an artist who's doing this mystery for a long time.

What kind of world is this, when the "likes and clicks" is more important than the song and the person/band behind it, singing it, writing it, living it? 
I will probably upset some people by saying this and I can not prove it in court but having being recommended buying a bunch of clicks or likes for a reasonable amount of money I know it's possible. This is NOT the way I want to work with my music cause what is it really worth building castles in the air?  said Pandora

Recently the singer celebrate 20 years since is doing music with a new single called I feel Alive inspired by  real life and her fans.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment