Danish Lady Gaga is back



After a little break the danish singer Medina is coming this days with a new smash single entitled "Junkie". The tune was not included on her latest album Forever (Special Edition), but was made with DJ duo Svendstrup & Vendelboe.
Junkie makes clearly references to opiates but is not that explained Medina  "It's a song about love and how addictive can be"

Asked how the ideas came out for the single Medina said :
Well, the ideas just pop into my head!!! I instantly have a film in my head when I write a song. That's the film I got when I wrote "Junkie." Little fashion junkies waiting for love... hunger for love, hunger for acceptance, waiting it out in the club! That old slaughterhouse we shot the video in was just a perfect location. It's a direct shot into my mind, how I see things."



The premiere of the video was on August 20th, and it's amazing because was well done made of course in Medina style.
For more infos check Vmagazine  



No comments:

Post a Comment