Eva Simons: I love you mom


Eva Simons - an emotional message 
Yesterday on Mothers day, because some of us are celebrating not on March 8th but on May 10,Eva Simons posted an emotional message addressed to her mother Ingrid Simons (T-Spoon). Eva thanked her for all the things she learned, and she was like a guardian for her.

Thank you mama for your protection, guidance & love . You're my best friend. You're my guardian angel. your my mum. I love you. Happy mothers day said the artist

 Maybe in the future, who knows Eva will do a song with eurodance artist Ingrid Simons, who is also part of Eva's working team.
_________________________________________________________________________________

 Anita Doth also posted a message addressed to her fans: I am mother more than anything else. It's the only thing that never makes me feel insecure. It's the only thing i am 100% proud of. Being a mother finally completed me xxx love to all the mothers xxx wrote the singer on FB

No comments:

Post a Comment