Record Session


Pandora just shared with her fans the news that she is doing a new track, but she never told what will be called.
Already her fans said that will be a christmas song and let's hope that this news won't be a lie :).

Pandora aka Anneli Magnusson started her music carrer from early ages when her parents discover the talent
"My mother has told me that it was my father who discovered my musical talent. I was still a baby at the time - I was already singing melodies then, long before I could speak."

And were right because Pandora is one of marks in eurodance history relasing hit after hits exceeding the Ace of Base's achievements.

So ... soon will discover when Pandora would open the box with her new masterpiece, till then you can enjoy "Drottningen av Åland" Queen of aland who is the theme of a famous Tv show in Sweden.



No comments:

Post a Comment