Life will hit you even you are superstar


Recently i read an article in Down Town about eurovision winner Helena Paparizou, in that article the singer tells the darkest moments from her life, losing her dad on Christmas day, losing a baby and the brake up with her boyfriend Tony.

"We all get depressed for a time, after such events ... It's very difficult to get out of the depression and I know this because I've never experienced before.
It does not concern anyone if I lost a child.It's a difficile moment for every womon not only for me.
My personal life is fine as it is ... I prefer to be single and to be fear, but I got married and was wrong.
That was the hardest experience I've pass in my life but I did psychotherapy "confessed Elena Paparizou in the weekly magazine Down Town.

Another thing is that Elena's contract with Sony had formally ended in early 2011, and her A&R representative Giannis Doxas officially announced that she signed with a new label.
Let's hope that she will get back soon with new stuff and near to her will be always her family, real friends and fans ..



Source:gossipTv.gr

No comments:

Post a Comment