After Mikrofonkåt comes Me and my microphone

After September success version of "Mikrofonkåt" –now comes the English version.
"Me and my microphone" is the name of the song that has already aroused great interest in England and America
- It is completely unbelievable! says Petra Marklund.

September's success with "So much the better" version of Petters' Mikrofonkåt "continues.
Sales in Sweden has passed the platinum, and the song continues to top the charts.
September thought to try now "Mikrofonkåt" in English –the new version it's called "Me and my microphone".
- “At first I thought it would be difficult to change the text into another language, but I figured I'd try anyway. And there was actually no surprise, it was really good! she says.

What is distinguishes in "Mikrofonkåt" and "Me and my microphone" in addition to the language and title?
- The theme is slightly different in English, it is not possible to translate word by word but I kept that emotion. Then I had rather do on a slightly different way, and try to get a little clever, and funny. I sing about me and my pickups are out in the world and sing and live flea, "said Petra Marklund and laughs.
The song topped the charts in several countries, and is also the first hit single from September's upcoming album "Love CPR". - The English record companies think it's great, and also from the USA, we have received good response. It is quite unbelievable, really fun! she says. Petra

"Me and my microphone" was release on itunes and soon will be available and o others platforms.

Article by Av Sofia Persson

No comments:

Post a Comment