E-Type, ATB, Marcia Juell




E-Type Martin is back in studio recording new stuff for the future material Martin explains on his facebook account:
"I know I should only do as I have always done, but if it does not sound fresh, radio won´t pic it up and you, my friend, may never even hear the song .. so I have to follow the rules of the game .. learn everything from scratch and then use the knowledge to the new songs .. somehow .. but I think it's funny, new, scary, but I do not intend to rush .. the new single is finished, when it is finished!" Martin.


ATB released the new single "9pm Till i come 2010". The song is included on ATB In the mix launched on Itunes.



Marcia Juell Is internationally known singer-songwriter voted "One of the best new rising stars" (World Arts Celebrities Journal -Paris), is best known for her 2007 Dance Hit "BEAUTIFUL DAY" (Koch & AATW/Universal) with Matt Darey, which spent 14 weeks on the Billboard Hot Dance Airplay Chart peaking at #16, was #1 on XM Radio BPM, & touted as "One of the biggest Spring/Summer dance records of the year."
The new single from Marcia is called "Fly away" an amazing track with brilliant vocals. The single includes many remixes and it's out now on all digital platforms.
You can listen the track here .

No comments:

Post a Comment